Employment :: The Hampton Classic
Hampton Classic Intern Position: Spring/Summer 2018
The Hampton Classic seeks a highly motivated intern to assist in the following areas of horse show and event management for the 2018 horse show:
• Assist in sponsorship fulfillment, including tracking amenities and hospitality benefits.
• Assist with VIP hospitality activities and providing services to our sponsors, partners and supporters.
• Assist in the planning, budgeting, execution and coordination of several on-site activities including: Kids’ Day, Adoption Day, anthem singers, and daily activities in the Exhibition Tent
• Assist in coordinating the Hampton Classic Junior Committee and show week volunteers
• Provide office support on operational, administrative and show management projects.
• A high-level of enthusiasm and an ability to be able to multi-task in a fast-paced atmosphere, both inside and outside the office
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
• Availability to work part time beginning May 1 – September 15 (exact dates flexible depending on the candidate)
• Availability to work full-time the complete week leading up the show, as well as all eight days of the show is required (August 20 – September 2).
College credit or hourly stipend of up to $15/hour, depending on experience.
Please submit a resume and a detailed cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for this internship to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write “intern application” in the subject line of the email.